All is well

All is well
Live your best life now

Wednesday 6 February 2019

Allowed buys...


A pair of cream el Dantes boots (eBay £17)

A cream Guess bag (charity shop £2)
A cream Kangol flat cap (charity shop £9.99)


As you can see they're not exactly trending items but do fall in to "The Exceptions". 

You see my bestie is celebrating her 40th and it's themed- 90's RnB and Hip Hop 
I have a lot of "stuff and things" but even I got rid of all that probably thrice over since the turn of the century! 
You'll probably be wondering "Where's the rest of the outfit?" Well, I intend to make it. I did say in my first blog that once upon a time growing up I used to make all my clothes so what better project to start with! I'll be keeping it simple with an asymmetric hem, one shoulder number in snakeskin. 
Channeling my inner queen of hip hop, soul and RnB, I'll glam it up with my much loved but little worn faux fur coat!!



When I turn up to the party many will assume I had to be different but I'm not a small woman so am purposely staying away from the big baggy jeans, hockey jerseys and baseball shirts as I'll only end up looking more like this guy.... 



.....than that girl!
 
It's so much easier for guys, all I had to get my husband was a Kangol bucket hat and a pair of black rim glasses and he'll look as good as any of the 90s RnB hot boys!!  
Anywhoo, best of luck to me with my outfit, stay posted and I'll up date with photos soon so you can see what she looked like!! 


No comments: