All is well

All is well
Live your best life now

Tuesday 26 February 2019

I fell of the wagon

Lord knows avoiding the January sales has been no easy feat, but, I did it! I managed not to buy a single thing- not one piece of clothing, jewellery or pair of shoes- nothing.... until.... I. Fell. Off. The. Wagon. 
A few weeks ago I had my first Friday off and I just couldn't help myself! Shopping is one of my favourite things to do and the urge to complete the transaction is a hard one to quell! My (good) intention was only to go get some keys cut but the charity shop was calling for me. 

Just days before I'd seen a lovely pair of Sam Edelman Adora sliders on sale and made the mistake of not picking them up there and then and instead went away and researched them- as you do! I don't know why I always do this when I should know better- in the charity shop, if you snooze, you loose!!
In the same shop I've missed out on a couple of really nice items such as a WonderCore exercise machine - but I don't regret that as I have an ab trimmer I never use so why do I think I'll use this? I do however regret missing out on these Tory Burch pumps... just because, but I shouldn't really as did I mention that, like the sliders they were a size too big.....??? Hahahaha!!!   
So what was it that made me jump off the wagon? I struggle finding bottoms- because of my bottom! So when I find a pair that fit well, with no gap at the back, that don't slowly slide down with every step I take or show my crack when I sit down, don't give me camel toe, are long enough and basically just perfect, I grab them! The Marks and Spencer Sculpt and Lift Leggings are all that and for just £4, there was no way I was snoozing on these!
As I completed my transaction I caught sight of another item I struggle to find,the perfect belt, also from Marks and Spencer and just £2. I figured as i was spiralling out of control as may as well go all out so after spending another 30 minutes trawling the rails i found something I've always wanted, a unitard. 
Yes you read that right, a unitard- don't ask!! 
My something new, a very appro double layer camisole from George at Asda. 
Am I disappointed with this slip....? Yes, but no, but yes, but no, but... hmmmm.... nah!! Considering how much I would have shopped by now, it was necessary to help me keep me on track. Or at least that's my excuse and I'm sticking with it!!! 

No comments: